Cloud Systems Architect
Start date: Immediate
Location: Home based UK Wide
Salary: £60,000 + Car allowance + bonus + benefits
Chapman Tate Associates seeks a Senior Systems Architect to join this highly innovative, award-winning and reputable IT Services provider of Cloud, Security and Hosted solutions.
My client has seen revenues rise above £40 million in the last financial year and have expanded their presence throughout the UK and Europe. This is one of many roles they are looking to recruit into their Professional Services ranks.
Ideally you will have experience within a client / customer – facing capacity. You will have an all-round experience supporting, designing and architecting with the following technologies:
• VMware vSphere 4-5
• MS Exchange
• Active Directory
• MS Windows Server 2000-2012
• Enterprise gradesharedstoragearrays
• Backup and recovery
• Clustering and Load Balancing
Key facets of the role will include (but not limited to) :
• Designing, deploying and architecting Server Infrastructure environments
• Pre-Sales support and documenting processes for customers
• Research, testing and development of sites
• Architecting, design and implementing Virtual Infrastructure environments
• Presenting and upselling technological solutions to clients
Any experience in supporting Windows Azure or MS Hyper-V will be highly advantageous to your application.
You will have to undergo a CRB check as part of the interview process.
Click the button below to apply using our contact form.