Chapman Tate are looking for a Junior Azure Consultant / Trainee Azure Consultant to join an exciting North West based cloud, web and email hosting company.
The ideal candidate must already be proficient with Microsoft Azure, and looking use their solid understanding of the technology to embark upon a career using it.
Alongside a vibrant and friendly small team, you will be working on the latest internet technologies, supporting large scale systems used by tens of thousands of users.
As a Junior Azure Consultant / Trainee Azure Consultant, you will:
- Deliver hosted email, web and hosting solutions to individuals and businesses around the world.
- Configure Azure cloud solutions.
- Provision new email, web and DNS servers, debug service problems, and support the wider team with technical tasks.
- Be agile and forward thinking, constantly driving systems forward to provide the best service.
To succeed as a Junior Azure Consultant / Trainee Azure Consultant, you need:
- Genuine passion for technology!
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Good network and server diagnostic skills and the ability to communicate well.
- To get to Manchester data centre sites within 90 minutes outside of normal office hours (very rare, for on call duties).
- Azure, alternatively AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Office 365.
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Unix/Linux (Redhat & Centos) –
- VMWare – Virtualization.
- Zimbra – Enterprise Email.
- Plesk – Web Hosting.
- Netapp/Nexenta – SAN Storage.
- Cisco – Core Network.
In return as a Junior Azure Consultant / Trainee Azure Consultant, you will receive:
- Up to £24,000 plus discretionary annual bonus.
- Salary reviewed every 12 months.
- Free car parking.
- Private health insurance.
- Training and sponsorship towards MCITP/CCNA status.
- New technology scheme – Help to buy the latest technology.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, call 0121 285 5529 or send your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer, Microsoft Engineer, Hosting Administrator, Network Administrator, Exchange Engineer, Systems Technician, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Technician, AWS Engineer, AWS Technician, AWS Developer, Azure Engineer, Azure Technician, Azure Consultant, Azure Developer, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud