Business Development Manager
Chapman Tate are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a one of the UK’s fastest growing Managed Print Services.
A brand new, high tech office has just been opened in the Bromsgrove area and our client is looking to fill it with the best sales staff.
Our client’s portfolio of products and services cover Managed Print Services, AV Equipment, Security and IT Support Contracts.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop strictly new business selling Managed Print Services, AV Equipment, Security and IT Support Contracts.
- Build your own desk, booking meetings, visiting clients and winning new business.
- Nurturing and growing your accounts.
To succeed as a Business Development Manager, you need:
- Experience selling Managed Print Services.
- The tenacity to generate new business and grow a dedicated territory selling £10,000 per month (gross profit).
- Possess the vison to develop your career within the company and aspire to lead others.
- Be proud to show us your past financial successes and to demonstrate your future aims.
- To tell us what you want to earn with a supporting justification and business case.
- It would be great if you also had experience selling AV Equipment, Security and IT Support Contracts.
In return as a Business Development Manager, you will receive:
- Up to £30,000 plus uncapped, unmatched commission structure. £54,000 OTE.
- BMW or Audi company car or generous car allowance.
- Industry leading product training, management training and CPD.
- Incentives (past incentives include going out to: Anthony Joshua boxing matches, Wimbledon, Barbados holidays, F1 Silverstone, rugby, boxes in premier league games)
- Progression to Senior within 12 months.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send you CV!
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
0121 516 5808 or email email@example.com
Dom Hickman @ Chapman Tate Associates