Chapman Tate are currently seeking a Office 365 Consultant to join an exciting North West based cloud, web and email hosting company.
Alongside a vibrant and friendly small team, you will be working on the latest internet technologies, supporting large scale systems used by tens of thousands of users.
As a Office 365 Consultant, you will:
- Office 365 implementation and migration.
- Hold high-level conversations around the design, architecture and deployment of Office 365 solutions with technical staff and customers alike.
- Deliver hosted email, web and hosting solutions to individuals and businesses around the world.
- Provision new email, web and DNS servers, debug service problems, write new software, and support the wider team with technical tasks.
To succeed as a Office 365 Consultant, you need:
- Genuine passion for technology!
- Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure or AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Project management skills, as the role has the view to become Senior very quickly.
- Good network and server diagnostic skills and the ability to communicate well.
- To get to Manchester data centre sites within 90 minutes outside of normal office hours (very rare, for on call duties).
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Extensive Office 365 experience (Exchange, Yammer, Skype for Business, One Drive)
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
Basic understanding of
- Unix/Linux (Redhat & Centos) –
- VMWare – Virtualization.
- Zimbra – Enterprise Email.
- Plesk – Web Hosting.
- Netapp/Nexenta – SAN Storage.
- Cisco – Core Network.
In return as a Office 365 Consultant, you will receive:
- Up to £30,000 plus discretionary annual bonus.
- Salary reviewed every 12 months.
- Free car parking.
- Private health insurance.
- Training and sponsorship towards MCITP/CCNA status.
- New technology scheme – Help to buy the latest technology.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, call 0121 285 5529 or send your CV – email@example.com
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
Chapman Tate Associates
Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer, Microsoft Engineer, Hosting Administrator, Network Administrator, Exchange Engineer, Systems Technician, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Technician, AWS Engineer, AWS Technician, AWS Developer, Azure Engineer, Azure Technician, Azure Consultant, Azure Developer, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Office 365, O365