Recruitment BD Consultant
Location: Birmingham, UK
Industry: Specialist Recruitment
Occupational Category: IT, Data, Development Recruitment
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 + Uncapped Commission
Description: Chapman Tate are looking for Recruitment Business Development Consultants at all stages of their recruitment life – whether you’re looking to get into recruitment for the first time, or you’re an expert who knows the ins and outs of the IT, Data and Development recruitment market.
Day to day, we’re looking for a person who will:
Join a high performing team and develop their own niche.
Win new business by networking, identifying and developing IT, Data and Development recruitment clients.
Open to various backgrounds.
Open to various backgrounds.
It’s vital you fit our culture and ethos. Are you?
- A down to earth person who appreciates the effort we’ve put into building a fun & dynamic place to work.
- A team player that’ll embrace the office family atmosphere.
- A true relationship builder. Most of our business comes from long term partnerships, so the ability to build empathy, rapport and understanding is vital.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Exceptional Commission Structure – No threshold commission structure up to 40% of GP.
- Quarterly Salary Review – We hold Quarterly events to celebrate achievements and milestones – promoting hard workers and high-achievers.
- International Incentives – Big, all-out incentives up for grabs for those achieving great things. Previous destinations: Dominican Republic, etc.
- Extra Holiday Allowance – 25 days + 8 bank holidays (we close over Christmas and New Year too)
- LinkedIn Recruiter – Get all the tools you need to source the best talent and turn appointments around in record time.
- Crystal Clear Progression Path – We have clearly defined opportunities and progression paths for candidate, business development or 360 focussed consultants, whether you want to follow the Billing or Management route.
- Unrivalled Training and Development – We have a brilliant internal Training Manager, and access to external courses.
- We’re a Family – You make lifelong friends in recruitment. In recruitment, you spend a lot of time with your colleagues – so it’s vital you feel the love. It’s testament to our culture that despite spending the week together, our team meets up outside of work to train, run endurance races, go on nights out, even holidays.
- Social Events – Always up for a bit of fun, whether it’s an office party, go-karting, glamping, Ghetto Golf, etc.
- Annual Summer & Winter Holidays – Because it’s tradition – an annual summer and winter holiday for the team. Previous destinations include: Madrid, Malaga, Dublin, Cologne, etc.
- Recognition – Recognising and celebrating success is vital. Our Quarterly events celebrate achievements and milestones – handing out Individual and Team awards and rewards.
- Clear Vision – Redefining recruitment through the Power of People.
- Breakout Area – Are you the next FIFA champion? View yourself as a Ping Pong master?
- Oscar the Dog! – Oscar – the biggest perk, in the smallest, cuddliest package.
If you’re keen to arrange a confidential discussion, , please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 16-04-2019